We provide a convenient, local legal service for people in Aldershot and throughout Rushmoor from our Ash Vale office. At just a 5-minute train journey or less than 10 minutes’ drive from Aldershot, we are easily accessible and offer our clients:
- clear legal advice
- a practical approach
- prompt responses and
- a supportive team
Get in touch with our local solicitors for Aldershot and Rushmoor now by calling 01252 590246 or using the contact form on the right.
Opening hours for our Ash Vale office
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our commercial law services for Aldershot & surrounding area
We provide an efficient and pragmatic approach in the legal services we offer to businesses, property developers, investors and anyone else dealing with commercial property, helping to ensure you can achieve your business goals while staying legally protected.
Our commercial property services in Aldershot include:
- Purchase & sale of commercial property
- Commercial leases, including renewals and extensions
- Landlord & tenant services
- Commercial property dispute resolution
We can help you with setting up a business, expanding and restructuring, and putting in place all of the necessary agreements to form and manage effective business relationships.
Our company and commercial legal services in Aldershot include:
- Business structuring
- Shareholder agreements and directors’ service agreements
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Acquisitions, mergers & disposals
We can provide fast, effective dispute resolution services for a wide range of construction issues. Our clients include everyone from major developers and construction firms to individual construction professionals and homeowners.
Our construction dispute resolution services in Aldershot include:
- Supplier disputes
- Contractor and sub-contractor disputes
- Disputes involving architects, surveyors, engineers and other professionals
- Property developer disputes
We can help quickly and cost-effectively unlock money owed to your business, giving you access to vital operating capital and allowing you to focus on the day-to-day running of your business.
Our debt recovery services in Aldershot include:
- Letters to debtors demanding payment
- Preparing and issuing court proceedings
- Applying for County Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Applying to a court for enforcement remedies
- Initiating insolvency proceedings against debtors
We offer highly effective dispute resolution and litigation services for all types of commercial disputes, helping you to achieve positive outcomes without the need for court action wherever possible.
Our commercial dispute resolution services in Aldershot include:
- Contract dispute resolution
- Shareholder & partnership dispute resolution
- Professional negligence claims
- Business insolvency
- Consumer rights disputes
We offer a complete legal solution for all aspects of employment law, helping you to effectively manage your workforce and provide a positive working environment while complying with all relevant legislation.
Our employment law services in Aldershot include:
- Auditing employment contracts and practices
- Creating, reviewing & amending employment contracts, staff handbooks & policies
- Legal advice for outsourcing
- Disciplinary issues and staff dismissals
- Employment disputes & employment tribunal claims
We provide outsourced HR services to businesses in Aldershot and the surrounding area, acting as your HR team or supporting your existing HR personnel for specific issues you are facing.
Our outsourced HR services in Aldershot include:
- Staff training & development
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Absence management
We help businesses deal with all aspects of insolvency, covering both the commercial and personal issues at stake so you can ensure you meet your legal obligations while protecting your interests.
Our business insolvency services in Aldershot include:
- Insolvency proceedings
- Personal liability issues
- Asset disposal
- Director disqualifications
Our personal legal services for Aldershot & surrounding area
We provide a friendly, practical approach to divorce and family law, helping to minimise conflict while ensuring that your interests and those of your loved ones are protected at all times.
Our divorce and family law services in Aldershot include:
- Pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements & co-habitation agreements
- Issuing and responding to divorce petitions
- Negotiating financial settlements
- Obtaining arrangements for children
We help people from all over England and Wales to claim compensation for a wide range of personal injuries.
Our personal injury claims service in Aldershot includes:
- Road traffic accident claims
- Slip, trip & fall claims
- Accident at work claims
- Industrial injuries & industrial disease claims
- Defective product injury claims
We offer a quality and cost-effective conveyancing service for all types of residential property transactions. Our goal is to help you achieve your property plans while keeping you legally and financially protected both now and for the future.
Our residential conveyancing services in Aldershot include:
- Buying & selling property ( including Right to Buy schemes)
- Leasehold property, including lease renewals and lease enfranchisement
- Remortgaging and equity release
- Shared ownership
- Transfer of ownership
We offer sensitive, practical advice on planning for the future of your estate and your affairs. We also advise Executors and beneficiaries of estates during probate and inheritance disputes.
Our Wills, trusts and probate services in Aldershot include:
- Will writing
- Creating trusts & advising trustees
- Creating Lasting Powers of Attorney & advising attorneys
- Applying to the Court of Protection to become a deputy
- Advice on care home fees & transfer of home ownership
- Inheritance dispute resolution
- Obtaining grants of Probate
- Administrating Estates
Contact our solicitors for legal services in Aldershot & Rushmoor
For expert legal advice for business and personal matters in Aldershot and the surrounding area, please get in touch.