Easily understood, supportive and great outcome
Employment law can be complex. We have extensive experience of advising and representing employees, offering practical legal advice to support you and help you decide what to do next. Our aim is to get you the best outcome whilst minimising your costs. See our guide to employment law for more information on your rights as an employee.
How can we help?
We can support you with issues including:
- bullying / harassment
- Compromise/Settlement Agreements
- contracts of employment
- restrictive covenants
- discrimination - gender, race, disability, religion, pregnancy, sex or sexual orientation
- equal pay
- employee disputes
- grievances or disciplinary hearings
- maternity/paternity/parental rights
- business sales or ownership change (TUPE)
- unfair dismissal
- negotiating exit packages
- Employment Tribunal Hearings
Need practical support at internal hearings?
We also now provide Wheelers' Employee HR Support if you need assistance or support at grievance, capability or disciplinary hearings, or to help you prepare for them. This will help you better present your arguments and understand what to expect.
Where possible we will always endeavour to give you an estimate of costs before undertaking any work. There are a number of options which may be available to enable us to help you secure your preferred outcome in an affordable way, including:
- an agreed hourly rate;
- fixed costs;
- legal insurance funding;
- in some cases we may be willing to act on a 'no win - no fee' basis.
We can also provide guidance on the likely compensation available to you.