Our Farnborough Office
Our Farnborough team has been growing and we’re moving to a new larger office in Farnborough. We have left our Victoria Road offices, however the new office isn’t quite ready yet so for the time being our Farnborough team are working as normal from home, or when required from our offices in Camberley, Fleet and Ash Vale.
Tel. 01252 316316
DX: 59552 Farnborough
If you have restricted mobility please let us know before booking your appointment as we may be able to offer you parking at the rear of the office. Parking can otherwise be found in the pay and display car parks to the rear of the office.
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Social distancing at our Farnborough office
All our teams are fully operational, and although the majority continue to work from home, they are still delivering the same excellent service to all our clients.
Click here to find out more.
Our commercial law services in Farnborough
Whether you are looking for business premises, developing property or simply wish to invest in property, our commercial property solicitors can help facilitate your business goals.
Our commercial property services include:
- Buying and selling commercial property and development sites
- Lease agreements, lease renewals and leasehold enfranchisement
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Commercial property disputes
Our company and commercial lawyers can advise you on everything you need to form a business, make business deals and manage your business relationships.
Our company and commercial law services include:
- Structuring your business
- Shareholder agreements and director’s service agreements
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Acquisition and disposal of businesses
Our construction dispute resolution solicitors can help you quickly and cost-effectively find solutions to your construction disputes so you can get your project back on track.
Our construction dispute resolution services cover clients including:
- Property owners
- Property developers
- Contractors and sub-contractors
- Service provides
- Construction professionals e.g. architects, surveyors and engineers
Our commercial solicitors can help to ensure you have to access the capital you need to meet your business goals.
We can assist you with issues including:
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Corporate restructuring
- Management buyouts
- Bank financing
- Asset-based lending
- Guarantees and securities.
Our debt recovery solicitors can help you recover money owed to your business quickly and cost-effectively, freeing you to focus on running your business.
Our debt recovery services include:
- Contacting debtors to request prompt payment
- Preparing and issuing claim forms to court
- Apply for County Court Judgements (CCJs)
- Enforcement action to secure payment
- Initiating bankruptcy and winding up procedures
Our commercial litigation solicitors offer a highly effective business dispute resolution service for all types of commercial disputes, helping to protect you and your business.
Our commercial litigation and business dispute resolution services include:
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Corporate insolvency
- Consumer rights issues.
Our employment lawyers in Farnborough provide comprehensive legal advice for all areas of employment law to businesses of all sizes across a range of industries.
Our employment law services include:
- Auditing your existing practices and recommending improvements
- Contracts of employment, staff handbooks and employee policies
- Disciplinary issues and dismissals
- Employment disputes and employment tribunals
Our company insolvency solicitors can help you with every aspect of business insolvency, ensuring your business and personal interests are protected and your legal obligations are met.
Our corporate insolvency service includes:
- Corporate insolvency proceedings
- Personal liability
- Disposing of assets
- Director disqualification
We offer a comprehensive outsourced HR service to businesses in Farnborough and the surrounding area that can’t justify the cost of an in-house HR team or need assistance with specific HR issues.
Our outsourced HR services include:
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Absence management
Our personal legal services in Farnborough
Our divorce and family law solicitors in Farnborough take an empathetic but highly practical approach to relationship breakdown and all other family law matters. Our goal is to help you protect your interest and those of your loved ones while keeping conflict to a minimum at all times.
Our divorce and family law services include:
- Initiating and responding to divorce proceedings
- Financial settlements
- Arrangements for children.
- Pre-nuptial agreements & post-nuptial agreements
- Pre-registration agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
Our personal injury lawyers have been helping clients throughout Hampshire and the surround area to claim personal injury compensation for over 25 years.
Our personal injury expertise includes:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slips, trips and falls in public places
- Accidents at work
- Industrial injuries and diseases
- Injuries caused by defective products
Our conveyancing solicitors in Farnborough provide reliable, cost-effective legal advice and support for all types of residential property transaction, ensuring you stay protected legally and financially during the conveyancing process and once the deal is done.
Our residential conveyancing services include:
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold property
- Lease renewals, leasehold enfranchisement and Right to Manage
- Remortgaging and equity release
- Shared ownership deals
- Transfer of ownership
Our Wills, trusts and probate solicitors in Farnborough can advise you on all aspects of planning for the future of your estate and providing for your loved ones, as well as advising and supporting Executors and beneficiaries during the probate process.
Our Wills, trusts and probate service includes:
- Creating and updating Wills
- Creating and managing trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Deputyship
- Advising Executors and acting as professional Executors
- Advice on care home fees and transfer of home ownership
Call 01252 316316 or email email@example.com to arrange a free, no obligation, 30-minute consultation with a member of our Wills, trusts and probate team.