Finally, a Solicitor who looks at real world solutions and gives you options on how to play things
Employment law continues to grow and change rapidly. This increase, coupled with greater awareness and willingness amongst employees to seek legal advice and enforce those rights, has resulted in a dramatic increase in the number of claims in recent years.
Why use us?
- Clear legal advice
- Practical approach
- Prompt response
We adopt a proactive approach with a view to minimising or avoiding problems (and costs) by regularly updating clients whether at employment law seminars or by means of our various e-newsletters on changes to the law which may affect your business and its employees.
We can help protect your business with advice, representation and the provision of correspondence and documentation for your use in areas including:
- contracts of employment, staff handbooks and policies
- consultancy, agency and management services agreements
- business changes including outsourcing, restructuring and changes of ownership (TUPE)
- family friendly issues
- reorganisation and redundancy
- persistent or long-term sickness
- tribunal and court hearings
- grievances, disciplinary hearings and dismissals
- terms of severance and Settlement Agreements
- confidentiality and restrictive covenants e.g. non-compete clauses
- day to day support to business owners, directors and human resource managers
Wheelers HR Support
We also provide Wheelers Employment HR Services, outsourced HR services.
When to contact us
With day to day matters we have a fast-response service and you will usually be able to speak to us immediately or within a few hours.
We welcome the opportunity to meet with potential business clients on a ‘no obligation’ basis so as to discuss your requirements and explain ways in which we can assist.
We can also offer support at the same time as your current providers of legal advice so that you can see the distinction in our service.
For easy to follow guidance on a range of topics click here.
If you would like further information, please contact Reena Sharma or Stacey Edgley at our Farnborough office or Mel McCrum at our Ash Vale office. They are all members of the Employment Lawyers Association.